From:
Chuck Desormeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:39:36 -0600
Hello,

we are having quite the time with our 2 ferrets.  the one big thing is
that they bite, no matter what your doing..  if your holding them and
paying attention to them they lack on and man does that hurt.  if your
standing they bite your feet or ankle.  we have tried and tried time
out.  we have just tapped there nose easy and said NO.  but they are
still doing it.  they will be a yr old in june.

also any good clues on litter training..  we got them from a rescue and
they have had them a yr.  and they are still pooping everywhere.

We will not give up on them..  we love them..  just need so advice from
other ferret owners.

thanks and god bless
jodi in oklahoma
ferrets kisses from emily and kenji