From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 11:56:30 +0000
>I recently viewed a publication called "Varmint Masters Magazine." I counted
>at least 20 ads aimed at prairie dog shooting, including several t-shirts
>showing prairie dogs being blow to bits.  One ad boasted "...unlimited
>shooting on one of the largest dog towns in Montana..." Unless prairie dog

I confess that I was a hunter until about 5 years ago, although I hunted for
food only.  Never kill something you're not going to eat was my motto.  I
never went fishing because I don't like fish, and catch and release is still
cruelty.  HOWEVER guys who shoot something just to see it blow apart,
something that a second before was a living creature, are just plain sick.

Tom