From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:41:51 -0500
OMG...I should have saved you Julie!  Robin is ALMOST as bad as that
ORACLE!

Gets Everyone in trouble...she IS trouble!

A lil background, the love of my life, Da Handsome Boy Ferret is called
Toby, my very tolerant boss (who wants to keep me so says very nice
things about Toby even though Toby likes to bite him just for fun) is
called Jody.  Jody, Toby, Toby, Jody.

I get to work one the morning and get the messages off the phone.  Jody
just left the office and I hear "This is for Jody"  I run after him and
tell him to get his *** back to the office cause this call is for him and
why should I have to take it...grumble, grumble.... He is very tolerant!

We have our heads over the desk to hear the important message for "Da
President Jody" and NOW I hear..."this message is for Toby!" "nevermind"
"see ya Jody, have a nice day" I am SOOOO pleasant.

Then I hear from the outer office...."Is that ferret getting his phone
calls here now?"

By the way, this call comes from California and I am in Ontario Canada,
so who woulda thought....unless you know Robin.

Doesn't matter, in the dark of night, in the early morning when you
arrive at work and not quite awake...SHE is there...you never know!  I
think she is some kind of relative to that damn Oracle that causes
mayhem!  They could be in cahoots!

Where else do I get to use words like Mayhem and Cahoots.....thanks Bill
for the keeping the FML going, even if I have to be away for months at a
time....you are always there for me!

Lynda and Da Handsome Boy