Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 03:02:01 EDT
Oh no!  Prayers needed for my 6 yr old Nina.  She's due her vacs in May but
I've noticed her getting congested sounding and she sneezes and now I hear
her weezing in her sleep.  I'm going to get her in to the vet asap.  I fear
pneumonia or soemthing.  She seems to eat and drink well.  She never was a
real bouncy gal since I've had her but she does love to investigate and
climb up things and such.  THere is no discharge from her nose, eyes are
clear.  I started using Carefresh litter (could she be allergic?) its just
recycled paper right.  I'm trying to find a simple reason hoping this isn't
serious.  She is an English import retired breeder and so beautiful and
tiny.  This is my 1st "sick ferret" experience and it has to be something
I have not heard much about on any list or website.  Any suggestions or
insite?????  Jamie C.

------Cliff and Jamie Martin
------CJKennels and Things