From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 06:40:46 -0700
Hi All,

Due to the holiday weekend conflicting with our regular weekend for
the Ferret Club meeting, we are leaving it up to you whether we have
a meeting or not.

Since the July 4th weekend is the same weekend as the meeting, we will
have the meeting as scheduled, IF people are still interested. If not,
we will skip this month and plan on a meeting for August.

If you would still like to have a meeting this weekend, please either