From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:07:30 -0400
A few days ago I read a recipe for Ferret Litter Box Dessert.  Have deleted
the mailing but would love to have that recipe again.  Could the subscriber
e-mail that to me directly?  Would appreciate it.  [I sent it.  BIG]

The Path Valley web page is excellent.  Their live products are promoted
in the healthy form we all love to see to include training on how to
treat a new fert for those who are not ferret literate or otherwise new
inexperienced owners.  All the basics are there.  One exception on
training is a comment on hitting a nose, that is not good.  All the rest
is excellent.  Marshall Farms can take example to this form of ferret
breeding for sure and follow suit.  They won't so my vote is for all
quality stores to contact Path Valley for their aminals (fuzz butts,
tube dogs, raisin biters, rug lumpers, fur snakes, toe chompers, carpet
sharks....)

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud