From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:14:51 EST
Tink came home tonight!  My Tink is home!!!!

All counts from UA are normal.  She's on Amoxi for ten more days but she's
very alert, playful, and *hungry*.  She also looks like a poodle with her
shaved legs.  She's been home for four hours and hasn't even napped yet.
Hehehehe

To Richmond, Raymond: Tink used to sleep with us but doesn't anymore.  She
just did it on her own, we didn't train or coax her.  I'm a fairly light
sleeper so I always knew where she was or when she moved (all fuzzies wear
bells here).  My SO was also careful, even though he sleeps deeper.  I
think you just know instinctively where not to roll.

A lot more Christmasy,
Darlene