From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:21:56 EST
[Moderator's note: posted in two parts, combined into one.  BIG]

This is my personal recipe which was developed over a period of 8 years.
It has worked wonders for the ferrets at Ferret Friends of Indian River
County Ferret Shelter suffering from various types of cancer.  Eighteen
months ago I began to use it with ALL THE FERRETS.  It has extended the
lives of more ferrets than I can name (at our shelter).  It is your choice
if you choose to try it.  As for Ferret Friends of Indian River County
Ferret Shelter Ferrets - we shall continue to use it and continue to
improve it.

Much love and Thanks go to Gary Holowicki ([log in to unmask]) for
developing Timmy's TONIC; the encouragement, assistance, and thought
provoking advise he has given me over many years has been invaluable.  It
is my true prayer that Gary will come to realize what he has done to help
extend the lives of so many ferrets.  Also, without the donation of many of
the ingredients from the Soule family this Goo would never have come to be.

In dedication and Thanks to Gary Holowicki & Linda Soule & Family - I Chere
McCoy, Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter do
hereby give to all of you the GREEN GOO Recipe I developed.

First,  ingredients
Second, How to make it
Third, How to store
Fourth, How to administer

INGREDIENTS:
3    pounds Ground Lean Turkey (Raw)
2    Cups Water
3/4  Bottle Timmy's Tonic
1/2  Cup GREENS+ (Get at health food store or call 800-643-1210 to find
     nearest outlet)
1/8  Bottle Pet Tinic
2    Capsule's Milk Thistle (240mg)
10   Tablets Drenamin
2    Capsules Borage Oil (1000mg)
3    Capsules Vitamin E-400 with 50 mcg of Selenium
1    Tube Nutrical
8    Ziplock Square Freezable Containers (A MUST)

How to Make it:
STEP 1
Heat oven to 350 degrees

Take the three pounds of lean ground Turkey, Place in Oven Proof Container,
add the 2 cups water  mix well.  Place top on oven proof container and bake
in over for 1 & 1/2 hours (checking and stirring every 30 minutes)

After 1 & 1/2 hours take Turkey/Water mixture out of oven, mix well. Take
cover off and cook for 30 more minutes.

Take out of oven, allow to cool for 30 minutes.

Place in refrigerator for 12 hours.

Step 2 NEXT DAY
Get out your Large FOOD PROCESSOR
Take out your Turkey mixture and place it in the Food Processor
Add Timmy's Tonic, Pet Tinic & Nutrical
Process for 5 full minutes.
Let Processor rest for 15 minutes
While Processor resting put in all other ingredients EXCEPT GREENS+
Process for another full 5 MINUTES!
Rest 15 Minutes,  Process for 5 Minutes
Rest for 20 Minutes, Process for 5 Minutes
ADD GREENS+
Process for 5 minutes
Rest for 20 minutes

Get your Ziplock Square Freezable Containers ready.

Process your mixture for 5 minutes.
Immediately after processing begin pouring ingredients into your Ziplock
Square Freezable Container, container should be no more than 1/2 full -
equal amounts in each container.

Burp all air out of Containers.

How to STORE:

Place ALL containers in FREEZER immediately after you have burped them!
Allow all container to Freeze.

How to Administer:

Take one FROZEN contain out of Freezer and place in Refrigerator for at
least 8 hours.  Goo that has been removed from Freezer to Refrigerator
should ALWAYS remain in Refrigerator!

Goo should be cut in a small squares (16 squares for each container)  Put 1
small square on microwavable type plate.  Microwave on high for 8 seconds.

Feed to Ferret.

BEFORE FEEDING TO FERRET ALWAYS INSURE GOO IS NOT TO HOT!!!

Please NOTE: Ferrets may not take to the Green Goo at first -- it may have
to be force fed.  Put warm goo on fingers and open mouth of ferret - put
goo in Ferret's Mouth.  Most ferrets will begin to eat goo on their own
after the third forced feeding.  Goo can then be left on plate for Ferret
to eat.

Do not leave Unfregerated goo out for ferret for longer than 3 hours.
Throw away any left over goo on plate.

One Ziplock Square Container of Ferret Green Goo can feed 18 ferrets for
one week!

Non cancer Ferrets only need 1 small square of Green Goo twice a week.

Ferret with adrenal or any other type of cancer should have 1 small square
of Green Goo 3X weekly.

Ferrets that are off their normal food will need to be feed the Green Goo
squares 4 times daily.

For Questions regarding the Green Goo Please E-mail  [log in to unmask]

I am not a cook so I hope I have made things clear enough for you to
follow.  One Ziplock Square Freezable Container should be able to supply
16 small squares of Green Goo.

When you get down to the last four squares of goo in the refrigerator --
it is time to remove another container from the freezer and put in the
refrigerator so that you always have Green Goo on hand.

WARNING:  Green Goo always looks disgusting to humans.