Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 02:04:28 -0600
Once more I would like to warn all of you about not spending enough time at
the vets after you get them vaccinated.  I took my fuzzy in this last
Saturday and got his third and final distemper shot so that he would be up
to date.  He had been fine with both the last distemper and the rabbies.
However as I was fixing to leave 27 minutes after the shot (I figured he was
alright), the poor guy started to gurgle and vomit.  It was awful I about
went into panic has I saw what was happening to him.  Even after the vet
gave him a shot he was still vommiting and was completely limp.  Now I
realize vommiting won't kill my fuzzy (not generally) I still hated to see
him in pain.  SO PLEASE STAY AFTERWARDS when you get shots for your fuzzies.
Even if you don't want to stay simply plan on going to a VERY nearby pet
store and keep an eye on them so that you can rush back if need be.  I would
hate for anyone to have to go through the same thing and especially the
fuzzies.

 Tich
   and Mortis