Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:57:46 -0700
Hi, all.

I have missed you guys!  This is the first message I have been able to
send out since 5-31.  Something horrible happened to my Hoomin's monitor.
First it went fuzzy, and then it went dark.  She said many bad words at
it, some so bad that they made the fur on my tail frizz up!  She had to
save money and get a new one, that's why I haven't been online for so
long.

If you have been waiting for a message from me, never fear, all of your
friends have been properly greeted.  I am just going to keep sending the
backlogged greetings out every day until I have them all done.  It will
probably take me a week, but I am up for it.

If you are worried that your friend has been forgotten, feel free to
e-mail me at the Sandee site(address at the top of this message).  The
Sandee site got so full because I wasn't maintaining it that it has
been bouncing messages for a week!  But it's up and running again now.

I am sorry for the confusion, but there was just nothing I could do but
put my head in my paws and wait it out.  I am going to try to contact as
many of you as I can, to let you know when your particular greeting is
up.  Please have patience with me.  My Hoomin is only hoomin, and she'll
do her best, too!

Two weeks ago I met a little girl at the Bridge.  Her name was Coco, and
she was happy, but nervous.  Happy because she could walk again, she was
no longer paralyzed due to her final illness.  She took slow steps across
the worn wooden planks of the Bridge, enjoying the way her healthy legs
flexed and stretched.  It felt so good to walk again, to be free and
independant once more, her own ferret.

She was a little nervous because she had never been very good around
other ferrets, and the size of the Business waiting for her was awesome!
Mis Shel, Scotty, Noodles, Tinkerbell, Nips, Sinbad, King of Hearts,
Baby, Stinky, Powder, Fern Pherret, Crystal, Mr. Ripley, Baby Miracle,
Sweet William, and Whimsey were all waiting with me.

When she saw all of us she froze in place.  I whispered some instructions
over my shoulder and the crowd backed away, moving out behind me until
they were all standing by the blooming lilac, which was purple today.
(It was white yesterday.)

Once everybody moved back, Coco felt better about things.  She walked up
to me and I could see that she was moving her tongue around in her mouth.
I knew the secret!  Coco got her canines back when she crossed the
Bridge.  She laughed when she realized it, and she called to her Busines
to come and see them.  Shiny, white, and strong fangs they were!  Better
then the ones she lost in the World of the Living!

When I left her half an hour later, she was still showing her fangs to
everybody one at a time so that they could admire them.  She wasn't shy
anymore!  Anybody would be proud of a set of fangs like that!  Someday, a
long time from now, she is going to walk up to her Mommy Donna on her
strong legs and show her the marvelous fangs!

I had a visitor from the cat world, too, right about then.  A ferret
friendly cat nemed Khaos came to visit her weasel friends.  She, too,
spent some time beneath the lilac with Bubba, Abba, Beeper, Bodie, and
Bliszie.

She told everyone what a bummer it had been to contract FIP.  It had made
her feel wretched until it was time to cross the Bridge, which she did
with great enthusiasm and joy.  Crossing the Bridge isn't always a sad
thing, sometimes it's exactly what we want most, and it is a relief.
Khaos said so, anyway.  She stayed for about an hout visiting until I
told her what was in out buffet for lunch that day.  She had noooooo
interest in eating rasins AT ALL!  So off she went, padding back across
the Bridge the way that cats do, swaying her hips and swishing her tail
happily.

There was another greeting about then.  A little guy named Rugrat came
across the Bridge, takling about how wonderful his two Mommies had been,
and how he was looking forward to seeing them again some day, a long time
from now.  Rugrat is patient, he had a loooong life.

He said that he was going to go pick out a sleeper sofa right away so
thet they would have a comfortable place to rest when they finally come
to visit.  He's thinking seriously about a brown plaid model, but I have
been trying to talk him out of it, it's pretty dated in my opinion.  Oh
well, can't please everyone!

Sandee