From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:23:42 -0700
Oh Possum and Suzie Q;

Just checking my list here.....Have you sent a reminder to all the
wonderful peoples on the FML that the raffle that is helping to be sure
you don't freeze your little ferret tussies off is drawing to a close?

Please tell them the $25.00 gift certificates that go with each raffle
package have arrived via snail mail and have been tucked into each box
of goodies. I am just waiting for a winner, then off the boxes go!

Here is the address again:

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html
Mum said the Drawing is October 1st.

Oh, and Possum, you and "The Q" be sure to send lots of hugs and kisses
to all those ferret families that have been disrupted in any way by
God's big shower and hair dryer okay - we a ferrets and ferret lovers
have to stick together!

Love you two - hugs to Mum and the fur kids.

LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

LJ