From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 08:11:55 -0400
I posted last week about a friend of the family in tennessee was looking
for a ferret, but I didn't say what part.  He is in the Nashville area, and
doesn't care male or female.  He would prefer a little older one to a kit.
I had a couple replies but my computer sneezed or something and I lost all
the info.

Also about deaf fuzzies dooking, mine does.  She is a big, beautiful
albino, and she is loud!  The first time she dooked we were terrified that
she was hurt, but there she was war dancing on the bed with the rest of
the crew.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has lost their fur kid or
with sick ones.

Robin and the 7 fat fab four