From:
Carolyn Distel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:01:24 -0700
I don't know what I did wrong but I sent the information for my vet a
few days ago and it didn't go through.

I wanted to post his information on the FML not only for the person
requesting info on a Michigan Vet but for anybody looking.

Dr. Jeff Pinkston at Swartz Creek Vet is wonderful with ferrets and
other exotics. He and his father have even done lions and tigers, not
that ferrets aren't totally different. His father works with him mostly
doing surgery. I feel he is just a cut above other vets I have gone to.
They are very thorough and everything is state of the art. If he says
he's going to call you back with something he does the same day.

I think they're great and drive 32 miles one way to take my fuzzies to
them. They're located in Swarz Creek about 10 miles west of Flint in
Gennessee County. Their address is as follows:

Swartz Creek Veterinary Hospital
10010 Miller Rd.
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Ph: 810-635-4015
Fx: 810-635-4017

If you're somewhere close enough to take your babies there give them
a try. Don't be surprised if they have to hug and kiss and play with
them.

Thanks,
Carolyn