From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 09:26:05 -0800
>From:    "Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Shelter list and Advertising issue will be sent soon
>I've received the latest copy of the "FML Shelter Update" from Judith
>White.

Shucks...  I guess she forgot to get input from all shelters that were
interested in being a part of it.

Is it not quite that open a group to get support from after all?

[Moderator's note: I checked with Judith and Ela on your behalf and was
told an application was sent to you via email but not returned.  Whatever
the cause of the confusion or non-receipt, we certainly wouldn't want to
leave anyone out, so they have resent it to you.  I'll hold the update for
a couple of days to give you a chance to submit it to Judith in time for
this issue.  BIG]