From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 01:37:45 EDT
Hi!
This isn't suppose to be my assigned job for the upcoming Oct. 7th GCFA
ferret show (to be held in Lake Villa, IL. this year, instead of the
Wheaton - Dupage Co. Fairgrounds), but anyone planning to attend from
out of town, or out of state, you're welcome to contact me for
hotel/motel listings that are easy driving to the show site building.
I'm contacting some other hotel/motels this weekend, to see if they
are "pet friendly".  Some advertise that way, but require a deposit.

Log on to: http://www.gcfa.com
for further info.

Phyllis