From:
Richard & Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:05:01 -0400
This is a weird question, but when I was cutting Lily's nails today, I
noticed something strange.  On one of her front paw pads, there is, what
looks to me, like one of those skin tags that people can get.  It pokes out,
but doesn't appear to be a cyst, bump, etc.  It's almost like a callous with
a tag on the end.  I know this isn't very descriptive, but it's the best I
can do.  It looks like I could just clip it off but I would be terrified to
do it.  I'm afraid I would either hurt her or it would bleed like the
dickens.

Any ideas?

Katharine