From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:38:11 EDT
I found this toy/novelty that I intend to return and get.  The problem is,
I damn wish I could have a couple cases of them for gifts for everyone!
I saw them in a gas station.  They are supposed to be a keychain but you
know... are a bit big for one.

They are a tiny burlap sack (a real one) that says "potatoes" on it?  The
top is tied with authentic like string.  There is a tail... a grey tail
comming out the top through the tied top ...that looks like a FERRET tail.
Then tufts of fur stick out of rips, and a paw sticks out of a hole.  No
doubt normals meant it to be a cat.  But hey its ferrets that get into
pototo sacks, and it looks like a sable ferret in it.  OH yeah to boot....
what you pull a tiny drawstring.... it vibrates all over.

I want it.  I'm going back without Scott to get it.  And then when I come
home and Scott sees I spent five bucks on this stupid thing with our
current situation... I will "get it" AGAIN so to speak.  LOL

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: