From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:44:32 -0500
Hi All- Jerimiah here-

Well it is almost that very special day - "Valentines day"-- I am Mom's
special boy and Grandma Jean's too!  I got a card in the mail today jest
for me a special Valentine Boy.  SO-- In the spirit of the Holiday we
decorated the shelter web site with hearts and even a beating heart.  Our
web gal Karen did an excellent job-- check it out!

I am going to treat the kids to some foamy fries for Valentines day even
the new kids I can't play with! :)

While you see then new stuff on our site you will see the NEW QUILT which
will be on display at the AFA show March 23rd -- a lucky person will have
a wonderful new quilt while helping the folks here keep us safe warm and
fed!  PLus shelter Mom just bought another 50 ADV test kits to help all
us kids stay healthy too!

AND just in time for Mothers Day- a raffle for a RARE Ferret Guardian
Angel pendant in solid sterling silver by Ann Davis of Ferret Dangles.
This is a truly handcrafted piece that Ann wanted to share to help the
shelter-- she sent it to Mom-- and Mom wanted it to help all us kids-- so
only 100 folks will get a chance to win this pendant & chain and we
guarantee it will arrive by Mothers day!

Lots of exciting these are in store as the Spring season nears.  Stop by
the site feel the heartbeat of Ferret Wise-- and don't be afraid to drop
us an email.  I will check tomorrow as Mom is travelling to be at a Senate
hearing -- she wants to see pet shop babies a little older & healthier--
so just email ME!  :)

Your friend Jerimiah!

Happy Valentines Day!

www.ferretwise.org