From:
Terry Timmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:42:10 -0700
Hi to all Fuzzies and thier Hoomans :-)

I have been seeing a lot about ADV, but dont have the whole idea yet.
can someone send me some info.

Also, does anyone have a good supplier (either internet or local
Prescott, Arizona) for food litter,toys, etc.  also any brandnames that
are highly thought of.

I am getting close to getting my first Fuzzbut, but, I am still waiting
to get a copy of Ferrets for dummies which was HIGHLY recommended by just
about everybody!!!  (local store had to order it.)

Thanks in advance for the help, since it tooks me over 10hours to read
and reply to the first set of responses I received.

Terrance Timmons