From:
Crystal Helton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:35:17 -0500
I have used Bio-spot on my ferret without any problems.  She tries to wipe
it off at first (just like after a bath) but then no problems.  The sheets
that you wipe them with to kill the adult fleas work wonders.  This is the
only thing I have ever used on her and I don't put it on every six months
on whatever the directions say, only when I see fleas.  When I see them,
I wash her bedding and cage out really good and then wipe her down and
put the bios pot on her shoulders.  Hope this helps!

Crystal Helton
Document Examiner II
Arkansas DF&A, State Procurement