From:
Teal Madorsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:49:33 EST
hello all,

I apologize for not writing in a while, but I've been in a really
depressed state as of late.I took lucy to the vet, and they xrayed her,
only to find that she had some kind of cancer in her lungs, at that point
she wouldn't eat or drink on her own, and she wasn't able to produce red
blood cells.

Needless to say I'm devastated.  That's the loss of two family members in
one months time... it's a lot to handle... plus all of the other things
that are going wrong in my life right now..sorry.

On the plus side, my other three fur balls are doing great *knock on wood*

Thank you to everyone who offered help.

-Teal