From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 22:37:11 -0500
Ok, my turn!
I am Sherry, a nuclear medicine technologist and my fiance is Chuck, a
truck driver, and we live in Columbus, Ohio.  Our crew of 11! (still
don't know how that happened is as follows:

Dessie-1.5 y.o.silver mitt gib from Peterson Farms, a fall in love at the
pet store kid

Chumba-2.5 y.o. chocolate point sprite of Scarlett's Happy Dookers.
Chumba is blind from congenital cataracts, though you'd never know it

Sequoia-~6.5 y.o. cinnamon sprite, rescue from a backyard breeder who
let her get into extended estrus at the age of five, now a very happy,
suprisingly busy little lady

Sugar-3 y.o. chocolate sprite, Marshall Farms, adopted from Scarlett's
rescue, best war- dancer around!

Pepper-3 y.o. silver self mitt, Sugar's bonded cage-mate, rescued
together.  Pepper is our smartest little whip who loves to steal
electronics

Kettie-10 m.o. albino jill of SHD (my favorite supplier/pusher, as you can
see ;) who is a sweet little girl, finally, and my only cloth eater (lots
of petromalt for you, my dear)

Obie- 1.5 y.o. cinnamon gib, rescued from a back yard breeder, brother to
our first ferret who we lost to a tragic dishwasher accident, just the
sweetest bubba fert you'll ever meet

Pixel- 10 m.o. mutt gib of Marshall Farms, another face I just couldn't
leave behind, he's deaf and totally laid back, a gorgeous boy

Kazander- 7 m.o. sable point hob of SHD (didn't I tell ya?) breathtakingly
handsome, totally adolescent, just give me war-dancing and raisins!

Angel-10 m.o. silver mitt jill of Double Dooker ferretry, becoming a very
well behaved, totally independant young lady

Pegasys- 6.5 m.o. DEW, ALL HOB (smelly creature), a bundle of love and
fun, quite handsome as well

Whew!  We are active members of HOFA, we work hard to help in educational,
rescue and placement efforts, and we love going to shows!  Ok, maybe I love
it, they tolerate it.

I got on the FML about 2 years ago, researching ferret info, and have been
so thankful for it since.  Not only do I feel a sense of community with
other ferret lovers, I also understand my ferrets much better and enjoy
them more because of this list, and the support of our club.  I can't say
thank you enough to all of you, especially BIG!  The squabbles from time
to time are a small price to pay for this wonderful community.

Keep on Dookin'
Sherry and her Merry Mob