From:
cynthia jennerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:20:08 -0800
Hello,

It's been a while (a couple years) since I've posted and I haven't been
keeping up with reading the FML for a while either.

I happened to notice the postings about Petersen ferrets and was
wondering...Has anyone found any tattoos on their known Petersen fuzzies?
I got a rescue in Oct '03 who was a dark eyed white and deaf.  She had
been in 3 different homes before I got her and no one knew her age or
where she was originally purchased.  The vet figured she was around 6
when I got her.  She had NO tattoos anywhere, ears, toes, nothing.  She
was a cutie and just the sweetest thing, she went to The Bridge this year
in Aug.

Also this year around May a friend of mine aquired a ferret that was
found in a park.  She is a dark eyed white, deaf and has no tattoos.  Is
it possible that both mine and my friend's fuzzies were originally from
Petersen?

My girl (Tilly) was originally owned by a girl in White Bear Lake, MN
(just north of the cities) but I never knew anything more than that.
Also, Tilly was extremely healthy, no insulinoma or adrenal although she
had a chordoma on her tail when I got her.  I had it removed and she was
happy until she passed.

Thanks for any info you might have.

Cynthia and (down to five) Jewel, Waffle, KGB, Kiara, and Rayden