From:
April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:50:15 -0500
I don't know what the reality is about squeaky toys and ferrets in
general, but I do know that my boys especially get very maternal and
worried-looking when you squeak a squeaky toy, and they don't like it
one bit.  My albino will bite you every time, and he isn't a biter.
Three of my boys will climb you every time and bite at you sometimes
and truly look worried and stressed until you knock it off.  My last
two girls would come, but they weren't as worried, and Renate couldn't
have cared less.

It is good to know they are drawn to it if I need to squeak it; but I
don't torture them with it! :)

-April AC