From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 11:54:35 -0400
Last night my poor ferret Kelsey died.  I woke up this morning, expecting to
hear her running around the cage.  But I didn't.  Instead she was laying on
the bottom of the cage, with her eyes glazed over.  I felt awful!  I don't
understand how this could have happened.  I told my dad, (he's a vet) an he
said that Kelsey probably had heart problems, because she died so suddenly.
He said it probably wasn't painful.  So, this morning I took her out to her
favorite spot in our front yard (she loved to go out-side) and buried her.
I also buried her with her favorite toy, and I put her little arm around it.
Then I made a cirle of big rocks around her grave, and I planted a few
pretty flowers on it.  I miss her alot all ready.  I hope she is dancing
happily on the rainbow bridge.  I'm sorry, I can't see the keyboard because
of my tears.  So long- Ashley:(

Chelsea-Mom, where is my sister?