From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 01:16:11 -0400
Hopefully everyone has seen the stupid petco commercial where the guy
leaves the dog in the car to run in the supermarket.  Apparently everyone
else in the supermarket has left a pet in the hot hot car because they all
get out of the cars and start waving petco signs.  I think it is stupid
that anyone in the pet industry should in any way endorse leaving a pet
in the car.... especially if your supermarket checkout is like ours.

Please let petco know that we are not amused and that responsible pet
owners don't take their responsibility that lightly or wish to shop
anywhere that advocates that sort of abuse.

Hugs
Christopher