From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 12:41:11 -0400
http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/remove8in1badproducts

I created a petition I intend to forward to 8 in 1 Pet Products hopefully
by the end of the summer.  This is intended to education them about their
products, and hopefully get them to sit down with members in the Ferret
Community regarding the products they produce.  I think 8 in 1 is a major
force in the Pet Industry and I think if approached properly, we could
get them to revise the products they sell, and in some cases, keep the
products but definitely change the wording on the packaging.  Please feel
free to pass this on to anyone you know who has a ferret.  I plan on
setting up petitions for other companies that supply ferret products
which are not good for our ferrets.

One thing that has to be understood here, is that ferrets have grown in
popularity.  Alot of research is now going on and ferrets are getting
funding for this research.  As the ferret community grows, so does the
information which is being pumped out there about ferrets, what foods to
feed, and their health issues.  Alot of these products have been on the
shelf for years, and the companies, like 8 in 1 simply do not know are
bad for ferrets.  This petition will show our intents are good, we are
not trying to run them out of business, but we are coming to them to
educate and help them build a better business.

Thank you all who sign in advance.  Post the link on your web pages!  WE
can make a difference, I have no doubt in that.  But we need to approach
this in the proper manner!

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org