From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:53:23 -0700
Hi --

I second Shirley H's comment. I am sometimes disappointed to come to
the end of an interestiing post and then to see the person has asked
to have responses sent privately.

Similarly, though I know some of the subjects hae been done to death,
I was sort of sorry to see the raw/kibble discussion wont go on. Of
course someimes enough is enough, especially when people start to focus
mostly on asserting or defending themselves. But whe nit is just an old
subject -- like Why do they poop outside their boxes and what can I do?
, well then people who aren't interested can skim and those new to the
idea can get ideas, and the rest of us can be entertained and probably
pick up one more hint.

I guess with the raw-kibble thing, it made me remember that iI had
never come to a decision about what I thought (other than that i know
I am pretty squeamish...) and I started thinking about the issue again.
I even looked at those links for pinkies, but couldn't quite get my
finger to click that line....

As a partway measure er investigating Raw, I have some bags of Wysong's
Archetype 1 in my freezer, but lazy me, I never feel like going to the
trouble that dehydrating takes and then balancing that vs the care
needed to be sure it doesn't spoil. Plus most of my ferts didn't like
it the one time I tried it -- like, um, a year ago, was it? Guess I'd
better use it before it gets too old!