From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 08:32:52 -0500
I think our ever benevolent BIG is right about listing ferrets that need
homes.  It takes up space here when we should (in my opinion) but talking
about the health and happiness of our ferrets.  On the other hand, I think
it's important for people to spread the word about their ferrets that need
homes.  I think it was mentioned before, but lets bring up the subject
again... What about a web page just for adoptable ferrets?  I'm willing to
donate my web space for it.  I'll even try to do the coding.  We can list
each shelter by State (Province or country) and shelter name, and then have
the list of ferrets with a brief description.  If it doesn't take up too
much room we can add pictures.  We can also make a text version that BIG can
put in the listserv thingie for people to have emailed to them (that okay
BIG?).What do ya'll think, guys?  I need shelter people's feedback
especially.  I don't HAVE any adoptable ferrets so I can't just start it up
on my own.  :)

Let me know...

Anna and her crew (I'll never say too large again. I miss my dog. *sniff*)

[Moderator's note: Sure, if someone wants to keep the file up to date I
can provide the LISTSERV file service.  BIG]