From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:06:56 -0400
Thank You Each and Everyone who has sponsored a box in their name or
their ferret's name to be sent down to the SOS In Florida.  All the Boxes
have now been shipped!  Sorry for the mass mailing but I am not sure
where each person read about this and gave money.

Thank You to the IFC for giving me an address as to where I can send the
items so that they can be distributed.  I hope they have alot of items
left over and Judy has to store them (sorry Judy).  Only because that
would mean that we had no more shelters in distress.

If you would like to continue to give, please send even the small amount
of the postage of a box to the SOS.  Each $1.00 donation adds up to make
one HUGE difference.

Marguerite from
The TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
35 Wonderful Ferrets awaiting Homes or Sponsorship
2 Newbies arriving Monday who both need Adrenal Surgery and/or Lupron
Shots
Hoping that the North Carolina Shelters are Ok.  Prayers and thoughts
from Pa.

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store