From:
Crowley Cabal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 22:05:50 -0400
Just a quick round of applause for Mish-- i completely agree that ferrets
are not for everybody-- or cats or dogs or kids.....  This is definitely an
important point to bring up when walking the little ones out of doors--- I
can just see it now-- people will get a kit because they saw yours & were
not told what a handful they can be.  When Finn & I are out and about, I
always stress the fact that they are NOT caged animals-- inasmuch as they
need lots of attention & play time.  I also usually give them my tel# if
they appear serious.  That way I can can try & answer any questions they
may end up having.

I hope ferrets become increasingly popular as pets, but only responsibly.

For now,
Elfyr & the Finn (Conqueror of Not Much but Laps in this weather!)