From:
"Seton J. Seto" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 10:23:17 -0500
I have been lurking for a month and finally decided I am oriented enough to
post to this list.

I am planning on taking Tigger out with me starting March 7 (MA ferret
freedom day!!) and was wondering what to do in terms of a litter pan when
taking them out.  Do we treat them like dogs and let them back into corners
and do their thing?  Do we have to bring a converted duffle with a litter
box?  Do we have to bring food and water?  He seems to be constantly thirsty
and hungry.

Speaking of converting bags, can I use a backpack?  I figure it would work
well but there is no room for a litter box.  Also, do you all make a metal
or wood frame for the bags so that it won't collapse on them.  Thanks for
your time and help.
--
Seton Seto & Tigger
Northeastern University @ Boston