From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:22:07 -0400
At times you will note things like mis-spellings in the expert replies
cross-posted from the Ferret Health List.  These are exceedingly busy
people with very little free time.  Some ask me to check for mis-spellings
when I can, but many do not.  Sometimes such errors should be seen as a
mark of dedication since these are individuals who are giving of their very
slight free time to teach others so that we may be most effective in the
care of our ferrets.  Other times you can figure that *I* couldn't spell
or was exhausted and goofed in my editing.

Sukie

[FML moderator's note: That note, obviously, was from Sukie, who is kind
enough to forward some of the health list posts to the FML.  They're
great!

Just as a general note, I never correct spelling on the FML.  No matter
how obvious it seems, I don't want to risk changing the words of the
poster.  BIG]