From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:07:03 -0700
Linda Iroff asked about the new Beastmaster TV show.  I'm glad to hear they
decided to make this.  I saw the pilot about a year ago when they were
trying a couple of new Herc/Xena shows.  And yes, Kodo & Podo were the
obvious stars of the show ;->  Glad to hear they've picked it up as a
regular series - you canbet they'll get a lot of fans from this list!

To Sandra Stockman who stopped letting her freeroam ferrets in the bathroom
when one of them learned to climb into the tub - our Misha used to love to
drink dribbles of water in the bathtub (we have old plumbing it leaks a
little) we just put in an inflatible bath pillow at one end so that he was
jumping down onto something soft & he never had any problems.  For Lemke,
who would sometimes follow him in, we had to put in a "step ladder" (an
upside down dish tub) to help him get back out of the tub because after
developing the adrenal tumor Lem's back legs weren't quite strong enough
for the jump back out of the tub in one shot, but honestly they were in no
danger there.

Eden Rain