Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:26:37 -0800
Hello to all!

Sunday was my 1 year anniversary that I've had my first 2 babies George
and Grizzly.  I didn't celebrate or anything.  Just let my babies know
how much I loved them.  I'm so happy to have all 4 that I have.

I also have a qeustion.  Today, me and my dad were cutting nails.  On his
dark-eyed white female Stevie, I could have sworen I felt a big LUMP on
her the side of her belly.  It's very hard and her other side is not so
hard.  This was the first time I noticed it.  The only BAD thing is, is
that my parents arn't really taking it like I am.  I told them (MANY
TIMES) that they could at least go and get her checked out and both my
dad, and my mom shrugged it off.  Now DON'T get me wrong, my parents
LOVEEEEE all of their fuzzies.  I'm not saying they don't love her.  But
does anyone else besides me feel that it's necessary to have her checked
out?  I've checked everyone elses bellies and none of them have any type
of hard lump on their bellies.  And the lump on Stevie does feel very
large.  I AM concerned, but would MUCH rather have my parents take her
in, instead of me.

If anyone has any ideas so that I could maybe convince my parents to get
her taken in to the vet.  please let me know.  I think they may be afraid
that it's nothing.  But to ME, it doesn't feel like nothing, it feels
like something that could be bad.

Thank you to everyone.

Alison~and her babies George, Grizzly, Brandy, and Tazz
Doreen and Ken~and their babies Laser, Johnnie, Stevie
(who I'm worried about), Doc, Marshall, Hunter, Quest, K.D, and Danie.
(Marshall and Hunter our my parents 2 new additions)