From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:57:58 CDT
Hey yall!

I havent posted in a while..  but been reading and savoring every word as
usual...

I have been trying like mad to catch ferret math flu... and it WONT
happen!  =-(

There was a FREE female in the paper.. called to late =-(
There are 3 about 5 hrs away I am working on getting... but looks dim....
There is a pair at a shelter a long way away... that arent decented..  but
one needs special care and not sure if I am able to give it what it needs.
=-( again

GESH! Most of yalll can't help it ... and I can find it!

Well just wanted to write and complain, and say I am still alive here...

Austin and the Tx TRIO!
CJ
RAZZ
 & Tippi!