From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:54:03 -0400
Helloooooooo my friends!  So sorry for the lack of my rambling :) over
the last few weeks it's been really hard to get to the puter, mommie has
been so busy cleaning and packing!  i've been busy watching over her!

All of the shelter kids are in foster homes (MANY thanks to Jennifer,
Paige, Sue, Andy & Pam, Beata, Lynn, Britt, Tina & Andrew, Bonnie & Nigel
and Jolanta!) mommie has been missing having furry creatures to keep her
company, but thankful to all of the foster parents for taking kids out of
the shelter so she can sell her house.

The house is officially on the market and mommie has had quite a few
visitors in the last 2 days.  Keeping all my paws crossed that the house
sells fast.  today we will have an 'agent' open house and on Saturday,
we have a 'public' open house.

As for the shelter kids, most are doing well.  Aldo is insulinomic and so
is Sachi.  Zorro and Petunia are enjoying being at 'camp Lynn' and they
often help her in the office too!  Dew is starting to come out of his
shell and becoming a big boy.  Ben, Dahlia and Forrest are loving being
with auntie Sue and are being spoiled.

Well, that's all for now, MUCH love, Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>