From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:03:33 EDT
Greetings all!

Need some advice on how to put some weight on my little one.  She used to
like Heavy Whipping Cream but when I tried it again, she wasn't too
impressed.  I had previously tried non-dairy baby formula but we both
agreed it stunk and she wouldn't go near it.

I've heard nutrical or sustical but haven't heard which kind is ok to feed
ferrets.  I also know some kinds of baby food but my two have rarely had
any meat since I've had them so I don't want to introduce that in right
now.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Good health to you and yours

[PL]