From:
"Vicki L. Henderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 17:36:51 -0400
Hi Fellow Ferret Lovers!
Someone posted Thursday about unknowingly giving their ferrets "scented"
vaseline, worried because the scent had to contain some type of alcohol,
and wondered if anyone knew if there was any permanent damage caused by
this.  I, myself, don't know, but I was curious as to whether or not it
causing damage.  Anyone know?
--
Vicki L. Henderson-a.k.a. Ferret Fanatic
The Fearless FLO!