From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 20:35:04 -0400
>From:    Ann <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sleeping habits--a question
>I am wondering how many folks out there have fuzzies who sleep on/in their
>bed with them.  Surely I do not have the only cuddle-muffin (I sleep
>hugging her like a tiny teddy bear) around.

Sidney regularly slept in bed with me.  He would go from the bed to the
nightstand next to the bed.  The drawer was kept open and filled with soft
things to sleep on, but I'd wake up in the morning many times and find him
snoozing next to me in bed.  As far as I know, I never rolled over onto him.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Visit our shelter's web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC