From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 23:53:17 EDT
I'm not sure how to handle today's FML(s).  I had about 4200 lines worth,
which came down to a little over 3300 after some editing.  I think the thing
to do is post three FMLs tonight: A Kodo tear-jerker issue (poems and other
tributes to Kodo), a Kodo legal info/fund raising issue, and an "everything
else" issue.  I've relaxed the usual content and length restrictions some
for today -- many people are angry and need to vent.

Beware of the tear-jerker issue -- many people unsubscribed today because
they were too upset to read any more about Kodo.

I'm still stunned and not too swift, and there is a lot of overlap, among
the subjects but let's see how it works.  By the way, poor Bob Jacobs,
Kodo's owner, is left with a mountain of bills.  Check out the auction
taking place in the kodo legal issue.

* This issue is the "everything else" issue.  The others will follow soon. *

Let's not forget Kodo, but let's not be paralyzed by sorrow either.  We need
to move forward, not to stagnate in sorrow.  I'm sure Kodo wants it that way.

Peace,

Bill