From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:45:08 PST
Greetings all!

(drinking through pillowcases), I felt I had to add my trials and
tribulations....

We put out a baking dish full of water during playtime for the ferrets.  We
also have a towel out for giving towel rides.  Spencer, my chubby little
guy, will not rest until he drags that towel over to the pan like a little
ghost and starts drinking through the towel!  I make sure I'm present when
the towel is out because I'm afraid he might drown himself under the weight
of the wet towel.  But somehow that little munchkin always gets that towel
sopping wet before I can run across the room!  What is this special
"flavor"?  Terrycloth evian? ;^)

Jennifer & the crew