From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:42:41 EDT
I came across an older page Kat Parsons has on her site that I really
think warrants a looksee from many of our readers.  It's a wonderful
story written by Pat Stauffer about her scare with ADV.  As you read this
story, I think some of you may be able to relate.  I still can because I
know I have not tested enough.  Please, if you have never tested for ADV,
or think that you haven't tested enough, read this really neat piece.
It's really well writen and a good read.  If you are unfamiliar with ADV,
still go on and read it.... you'll get a general feel for what ADV means.
Then if you want a fast and easy explanation about ADV, visit my ADV
page.

KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy...An ADV Story...by Pat Stauffer

Wolfy
ps for Straight talk about ADV visit:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/adv-straight.html