From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 22:26:21 -0400
I apologize for this late Thank You, but there was an unexpected box of
light blue fleece with Stars and Moons which arrived on my door step
about a week ago, with a very unusual poem below:

-------
This little present is from me to you,
For all the wonderful and carting things you do.

A hammie here a sleepsack there,
Show us all how much you care.

With your posse of crafty friends,
You cut and sew, and tie of the ends.

Because of all you, we stay warm and cozy.
And make our world full and rosy.

Thank you so much my special friends.
I hope your work for ferrets never ends.

Dooks,
The Ferret Fairy

 ------

Now I looked all over to see if there was a return address, or clue
with the postage stamping, but this was an exceptionally Smart Ferret
Fairy = I could find nothing.

Soooooo, I would like to publicly thank this Ferret Friend (cute ferret
pic at bottom of poem), and let them know that we will continue to sew
for them as long as there are ferrets in need.

Many blessings for brightening our day, and we will put the cute fleece
to good use.

Much love,
Florence Love
Crafty Weasels of GA