From:
moulitsas markos chr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 20:20:24 -0600
    I will be making a presentation on ferrets for a class early next week,
focusing on the legal aspects of ferret ownership, and the stupidity of the
anti-ferret forces.  I have had great luck on the web collecting info on
FFZ's and the bills pending in Mass.  and Calif.  However, I need
information on the history of ferret legalization -- that is, dates ferrets
were made legal or illegal in various states.  If anyone knows where I could
find such information, it would be of great help to me.

    I plan on taking my 8-month-old sable female to the presentation.  More
good publicity for the cause can never hurt.  If anyone has any other
suggestions for my presentation, please let me know.  Thanks.

Markos (and Zoe)