From:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 19:57:45 -0400
Well hey there and hello!

No kids were adopted this week, but we sure took in a bunch!  Echo is a
really good looking 1 year old boy (nowhere near as good lookin' as me
though), Gidget is a 3 year old girl who's mommie is having a baby and
can't keep her.  How sad.  We also took in 2 other kids, but they don't
have names yet.

I have a bit of a beef with mom.  She went on Breakfast TV again and didn't
bring me!  She brought Lucky and Joy instead...I was sad, but she promised
that next time, I could go.

Mom got a really nice letter for her Birthday this week too.  It came from
Rusty, Ra & Bones, all at the Rainbow Bridge.  They appeared to auntie
Linda in her dreams and told her what to write.  They say they are all
doing fine and that they met Oso, one of our 1st rescues and he's doing
great too.  Along with the letter, they asked auntie Linda to send a Barbie
to mom, so mom keeps it in her room and every time see looks at the doll,
she is reminded of Rus, Ra and Bones, 3 very special children that touched
all our lives, including mine.

We have 2 new sponsors for Ferrets 2000.  Along with Totally Ferret, there
is now 100% Natural for Pets and PetSmart.

One of our members lost their ferret Hermes.  He crossed the Bridge on
Thursday morning.  They are having a funeral for him on Saturday with a
minister.  He'll be buried in a beautiful pet cemetery in a place called
Ankaster.

I'm doing great.  My hair is growing in nicely after my Lupron shot and
i'm feeling GREAT!  i just love to wrap my paws around grand-ma and mom's
ankles and try to bite even though i still can't open my mouth too wide.

Well, that's all the gossip for now!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!