Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 20:35:08 -0400
This weeks Shelter of the week to receive 10 % of All sales is:
Little Rascals Ferret Rescue/PFCS/PA / [log in to unmask]

Without the support of donors, we could not keep our doors open to
the hundreds of needy ferrets that come through our shelters every
year. Every dollar helps, and provides food, veterinary checkups,
medications, life-saving surgeries, and comforts to the ferrets in
our care.

Please bid generously!

AUCTIONS BEGIN 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve -Aug 4, 2013 and
ends Friday eve Aug 9, 2013, 8:00 PM, EST - Please visit & bid
on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases help so many!!
 ... Many BUY IT NOW ITEMS!!!
Artist Donations : [log in to unmask]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/