From:
erika vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:07:10 -0800
Just had to post real quick.  Just got home from the grocery, where I
bought almost 5 pounds of in shell hazelnuts for Christmas baking.  (After
they're shelled of course) Let my fuzz butts out cause they love "helping
momma put the groceries away", and my Louise ( 7+yr old, blind and in
adrenal remission) found the bag with the nuts!  Well, she went NUTS
herself.  Ripped the bag open and proceeded to try and tunnel thru all
these lovely funny little marbles.  Nuts are flying out of that bag, looks
like a snowblower!!!  and 2 of the others are jumping all over the outside
of the bag chasing the flying morsels!!!!!  This is great!!!!!  With 4
gereatric weezuls in all, to see this really warms the heart.

Quick note on insulinoma: Thanks to the Rainbow Bridge 2 for supplying me
with Devils Club.  I read about this herbal extract on the FML and ordered
some, not liking the idea of treatment with steriods.  I give Tazz a knife
tip of brewers yeast and 4-5 drops of Devils club mixed with homemade
peanutbutter once a day, and he is doing fantastic!!!!!!!!!  I have weaned
him off the pred and all has been wonderful for a month now.  He is
actually almost back to his spunky self!!  To anyone with a baby suffering
from insulinoma, I can highly recommend this product.  My only objection
is that it is in an alcohol base - but it IS helping my TazzMan.

Thoughts to all out there with ill babies