From:
Eileen Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:26:27 GMT
I got my prize package today! The ferret figurines were so cute. Thank
you Eleanor Mead. The details are amazing. The water bottle and little
bowls of food. They even have their own sleep sack. Now to keep my
girls from hiding the figurines under the treadmill. (but mom they need
to splore tooo) Tasha already had a bowl of the south shore dook soup.
She said it was yummy. Now they can't wait until another contest to
see what other goodies they can try for. I better hide my new pen.

Thanks
Tasha & Tabitha(my wild child).
missing Weasel, Rascal, R.J., Max and Herby