From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:26:14 -0700
The results are in from the Easter Card Exchange and I am pleased to
announce we raised almost $300.00 for Support Our Shelters.  With so
many other fundraisers going on, I think this is an amazing figure and
I want to thank each and every one of you!  I know your dollars could
have gone elsewhere!  You guys are the greatest!!

We also saw some absolutely wonderful cards.  The secret must be out
that I love the 'white ones' because there were so many great cards with
pictures of these precious darlings!  Suzi, Carol, Steph, Julie and
Marilyn - you guys just made my heart sing!  Thank you!

Also thanks to Angela for her card with Dylan and Zoro, and to Sandy,
Stacia, Lynn, Judy and Lisa for great pictures of their babies, too.

And toys for both human and ferret!  Thank you, BK for the darling li'l
bunny!!  And Fran for the treats and toys!  To Kate for the lovely
candleholder!  To Brenda for the cup, soap, treats and eggs!!  My guys
just love you and send cold-nose kisses!!

To Diddy for the flower seeds and to Anna for the stickers!

And a special thank you to Vickey for sending the little basket of
ferrets!!  And to Chris for the picture and poem!  Very, very creative
and cute!!

This was just an outstanding exchange and I want to thank everyone who
particiapted!!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful spring!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters